CARTAGENA COLOMBIA ISLANDS ARCHIPIELAGO SAN BERNARDO
MY TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
Cartagena Islands Archipielago San Bernardo: I visited a magical place that helped me reconnect with myself. It was a peaceful moment where the sound of the waves surrounded me. The sky showed beautiful sunrises and sunsets that took my breath away.I enjoyed delicious food and a unique and comforting energy. I sat back, looked around, and took in the beauty of nature. It was an unforgettable experience that stayed with me.
WHERE TO GO
Santa Cruz del Islote
is the most populated island in the world. When I visited, I went to the
aquarium and swam with nurse sharks and other fish. It was a unique experience.
The streets were
overflowing with joy, and music played everywhere. Afterward, I went to Isla
Tintipán, the most beautiful and peaceful beach I've ever visited. Its soft,
white sand allowed me to walk barefoot along the shore.
WHAT TO DO
At the aquarium, I swam with nurse sharks and learned about their habitat. It was a very interesting experience. I also walked through the streets of the islet and saw the houses of its habitants.
I went snorkeling near the island's shore and saw a great variety of fish. It was a must-do activity. Bring your goggles to observe the underwater marine life.
.jpeg)
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario